Senior Sales Consultant
After studying a Bachelor of Commerce, Brandon decided to put his studies aside and take up a career in real estate. Brandon's family has had a long affiliation within the real estate industry and it seemed to be a matter of time before he followed in his family's footsteps, specialising in the Cranbourne East and Clyde North market places.
The Whitta name is well regarded within the South Eastern regions with both Brandon's grandfather and great grandfather having long and distinguished careers in the area.
Brandon is fully aware of the responsibilities and commitments it takes staying ahead of today's market, he has made it a priority to continually adapt to the challenges of being in an industry that is constantly unpredictable.
Whether you’re looking at buying or selling Brandon’s unrivalled work ethic, knowledge and commitment to the process have earned him the reputation as being one of the most recommended agents in the area.
Awards & Accolades
- 2018/2019 Rate My Agent Australia - Agent of the Year Cranbourne East
- 2018/2019 Top 100 agents for settled sales
- 2017/2018 Top 100 agents for settled sales
- 2016/2017 Top 100 agents for settles sales
- 2015/2016 Rising Star Finalist
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2016/2017 - Premier Performer